Thursday 24 April 2014

Keep on crafting!

As well as my core designing work I have been continuing on the craft fair side of things too....usually our stall consists of lots of lovely things that I have designed, but have been lovingly sewn and put together by the fabulous Elizabeth and Ruth. For our latest fair, however, I added a few printed items to the mix...all designed and created by moi; these have been well received and yesterday my first mailing of a framed piece arrived happily with it's new owner....here's a little looky:


- I have one more left, and hoping that it will find a new home when I will be manning the stall again; this time in Ashby-de-la-Zouch - click here for more details. If you would like to know more about my little ventures with Ree-Stitch, then please click on the link in the right hand column or here...

When I created the design I liked it so much that I thought it might be quite nice to create a Christmas equivalent in the hope that it would be licensed....I'm happy to say it has just been sold this week, over in the good ol' US of A; here's a sneaky peek at it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails