Monday 24 March 2014

Ooops...I did it again! :-/

All good intentions and yet here I am again leaving it endless weeks before reposting - I hope I still have some of you with me out there...it can be a lonely blogging world sometimes! Anyway, hands full with a toddler in tow, and one of the various reasons why I don't always keep up-to-date on here, I thought I'd share with you some pics from my little one's room - I really enjoyed getting the paintbrushes out (going back to my roots, so to speak!) and creating a height chart for her wall....here's a step-by-step peek at my creation; what do you think?? I'm very pleased to say that she LOVES it! YaY! :D






And here are a few little friends I created for her too....along with bunting by Nana! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails