Friday 25 February 2011

A work in progress...

Oops - I've not been around much lately, have I? It's been a frustrating ol' week...designs taking much longer than expected...boooooo! I thought I'd give my earlier snowman a few new friends, so I've been creating a wrap design involving many snow buddies; trouble is - they're taking TOO LONG!! Here's a little look at my current progress anyway...




- these are just a few of the little guys; as you can see they need a bit more texture and detail adding to them yet! Must finish  them today though, so I can enjoy my weekend guilt-free..... Right - back to it!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi ..

    He's so friendly... Yeah you! I hope you are having a gorgeous weekend now the work is over!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails