Friday 1 October 2010

Lost in a sea of traditional

So sorry for my erratic posting at the mo....I've been feeling rather under the weather since my last update; full of cold, so I've been on slow-mo for the last week. :( As a result my new designs  have been taking an age...I hate it when that happens; staring at the same design, day after day...ugh! Anyway, here's a sneak peek at  what I've been up to (finished at last...hurrah!) Now to move onto something more fun and hopefully less time-consuming!



Happy weekend everyone......I'm finally getting to paint my study tomorrow - YAY! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love poinsettias, lovely! I know what you mean. I've had one design that I've been working on for months and I just can't get it right!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails