Wednesday 7 July 2010

Wedding memories....


My brother and his wife are celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary today - BIG CONGRATS to them!! - I can't believe how quickly the time has flown! It was a beautiful day, with the weather being extremely kind to them too after lots of heavy rain in the preceding days....it was glorious! :D

Here are a few snaps from the day (and that's me in the purple frock by the way - chief bridesmaid no less!)



I was also kindly asked to do the wedding stationery for them, to co-ordinate with their theme (this being my first ever shot at it!) I loved putting it all together - from the invites, to the orders of service, to the seating plan...I did it all. Here's a little taster:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails