Monday 7 June 2010

Lots of sugary summeriness...

Hope you all had a lovely weekend - it was so nice and warm; I made the most of it and spent the majority of my time outside. :) I had a gorgeous day with my friend on Saturday - we spent the whole afternoon and evening out in her garden....enjoying the heat, homemade smoothies and butterfly cakes (made by by own fair hand) 




I hope there'll be more summery weekends to come; Matt and I picked up this little gem earlier in the week from British Home Stores - he was working at the weekend unfortunately, so no opportunities to use it yet, but I can't wait 'til we do! :)



- I LOVE the pretty rose pattern...







 - excuse the blurriness of the last image (oops!)...hopefully you can still appreciate how gorgeous this little hamper is though! Bring on the picnics!! :)

Now, after much relaxation, here's hoping it'll be a very productive week....

1 comment:

  1. that is a lovely picnic set indeed, hope you get to use it soon x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails