Monday 16 November 2009

Rob Ryan

Wow - it's a drab ol' day today...luckily we managed to steal some sunshine yesterday and headed off up to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. I've only been there once before, but loved it, and when I heard that Rob Ryan had just opened an exhibition there, I thought what better excuse to go there again. It was FAB - couldn't get over how intricate the designs were when you got up close and personal....wow - that man must suffer from some SERIOUS scalpel finger!! :) Truly beautiful work!

There were lots of goodies available in the gift shop - I wanted to buy them all! In the end though, I treated myself to the accompanying book 'You Can Still Do A Lot With A Small Brain' and a fab sheet of wrapping paper, which I plan to frame. I definitely recommend the trip....it's well worth it!


Walking round the grounds...........................................................................
.....I love trees! :)
...stumbled across this little gem too - made me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails