Monday 26 October 2009

Jazz chickens and 'HoHoHo' Santas

Hey everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend - I went to see Eddie Izzard on Saturday night at the Nottingham Arena - he was FAB; I especially loved the jazz chicken, the giraffes and the ferrel cows...VERY funny! He was on top form...despite having a cold, bless him.

I also saw my beautiful niece on Sunday - we had lots of fun! :) Her dad had helped fetch our new fireplace, and on the way back he stopped off at Costco for a few things, and found some Christmas wrap too.....it's a little old now, but it's always good to see your product out there:




......the wrap you can see here has a little claim to fame for me actually; it appeared in the Eastenders Chrismas special last year, and had a key role in the plot! Click here to see it in action....! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi , I've been looking around your blog , your designs are amazing you are very clever , thanks so much .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh - thanks Clare; it means a lot to get such lovely comments! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails